The following payment plans are suitable for all modules and courses. Payment plans for our Bookkeeping courses can be found below.
Bookkeeping Instalment Plans
Receiving your course material on CD-ROM is our most popular method (this gives students portability - some even take their CD’s with them on holidays!). The course material may also be copied and saved to a USB stick, as well as downloading, printing and binding the lessons into a folder for you to organise. CD’s are also an excellent choice for people who have a computer but do not have internet access or have a slow connection.
Online students require a reliable internet connection. Our Student Study Zone allows you to view all of your course material online, anywhere in the world. Students can watch videos, read notes and study illustrations on the computer screen then complete self assessment quizzes to gauge their learning.
Course material may be supplied in a printed format. Students work through notes, practical tasks and assignments. The student is guided by a printed study guide and accompanying materials as well as advice and feedback from tutors. Assignments are submitted to tutors for grading and feedback, and exams can be taken anywhere in the world.
Recommended Sequence of ICB Courses
1. Basic Bookkeeping – Compulsory
2. Level II - Manual Bookkeeping
3. Level II - Computerised Bookkeeping
After successfully passing the three (3) examinations at the above levels you are entitled to apply for Associate Membership of the ICB under their new regulations and have the initial AICB after your name. Also, at this level you are then qualified to start your own bookkeeping business (if that is your goal) – in this instance you will need to apply for the ICB's Practising Certificate.
4. Level III - Diploma in Payroll Management
5. Level III - Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping BBS310
6. Level III - Diploma in Computerised Bookkeeping
Your Cart is currently empty.
Terms & Conditions of Enrolment
A binding agreement shall arise between you and ADL – Academy for Distance Learning, 8 Vernon Place, Canterbury KENT, CT1 3WH UK, when you accept the Terms and Conditions by:
- Signing and returning the original copy of the Application of Enrolment Form, or:
- Ticking the box "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" within the online enrolment form, or:
- Making your first course payment
Courses, course notes and materials are not to be sold, loaned, copied, or used in any way outside of the pursuit of studying the course by the person who is enrolled in the course, unless permission is sought and granted in writing by the principal
Once enrolment has been accepted, the course fees are due for payment according to the level of study, as detailed below:
- 100 hour Course (Certificates): Full course fees are due once enrolment has been accepted and before course materials are delivered. Payment plans are available for these courses.
- Advanced Certificates: The full courses fees are due once enrolment have been accepted and before course materials are delivered. Payment plans are available for these courses.
- Diplomas: These are 600 hours duration. Course fees for the first module are due once enrolment has been accepted and before course materials are delivered. Payment plans are available for these courses. The second course material will be available once the first module payment has been completed in full.
- Advanced and Higher Diplomas: These are 800 to 1200 hours duration. Course fees for the first module are due once enrolment has been accepted and before course materials are delivered. Payment plans are available for these courses. The second course material will be available once the first module payment has been completed in full.
- Course Delivery Information
- Course material delivery times vary depending on the delivery method.
- Online: course material will be made available online within 24 hours of first payment.
- Correspondence and e-learning: course material will be compiled and posted within 3 days of first payment. Parcels are sent via registered post or courier depending on destination. Postal times vary depending on client destination.
Payment Plan Policy
Recovery Costs: It is acknowledged that in the event of default in payment of an amount due to ADL – Academy for Distance Learning will result in a £15 dishonour fee per offence. Repeated failure will result in referral of any resultant debt (inclusive of any accrued interest or other fees whatsoever incurred in accordance with these Conditions of Enrolment) for collection by a mercantile agent plus any additional collection costs incurred.
It is your responsibility to inform ADL – Academy for Distance Learning in writing of any corrections or changes to your personal details including name, address and phone numbers, payment options and banking details.
ADL's refund policy is fair and equitable. Notification of withdrawal from a course must be received in writing within 14 days of enrolment*, in order to qualify for a full refund (less postage, handling and administration costs – minimum GBP £50). No refund is available if withdrawal is sort after course commencement (i.e., course materials have been sent to the student) and the total course cost or the total cost owing will be charged.
If you are granted a payment plan, you are liable for all payments even if you discontinue your study. Failure to remit payment may result in the debt being referred to a debt collection agency for recovery and legal action. Costs for this action will be incurred by the debtor and no future Time To Pay plans will be approved.
Every attempt is made to ensure all information from the academy is accurate and that the student has attained the competencies taught in a course, at the point of their assessment. Beyond this point, the graduate is responsible to maintain their acquired competencies, and apply acquired knowledge and skills in a way which is appropriate to the unique characteristics of each application. This will release the school from any liability, action and claims of whatsoever nature in connection with, or arising from any such information instruction or advice, given by any student or ex-student, whether directions given during the course are followed or not
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. You should always check our website for the current and official version of this agreement
* Enrolment date is the date which the application for enrolment is received and accepted by the academy’s office.